Monday, October 24, 2011

Scrap Scrap Scrappy

Happy Monday!!!

Can't believe I have more scrapping to share!!! I have missed it so much, I wish I could find that awesome balance between work and play!!! If anyone finds it....could they give it to me????

Anyhoo I thought I would play along with this week's Challenge at Color Combo's Galore. These color's took me totally out of my comfort zone, and i really enjoyed it!!


And here's my take....


Close up....


All products from my2angels!

Products Used: 
Paper: Bo Bunny Etc Range (Includes scallop sticker, word stickers & little alphas), Hambly Woodgrain Transparency (Antique white).
Glimmermist: Marmalade.
Distres Stains: Spiced Marmalade, Walnut.
Distress Ink: Walnut.
Other: Twine, Gesso, Machine Stitching, Paint & Pen.

You are AWESOME for having a peekaboo at my wee little blog!!!

Love and Peace xox


6 comments:

Leanne J said...

i HEART that.. it is gorgeous..the double photo and then all the goodness.. with the splash of orange..superb...!!!!!! love it.

Marelize said...

Ohhh, I love it Jess! Gorgeous pic of you and the colours are awesome! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow! Lovely work!!! You have used these colours to perfection! I checked out CCG only last week and wondered why it seemed to have stopped for a while... well looks like it's back up and running again so that's great! Great colour combo - TFS! xo

Jasmine S said...

Wow oh wow. This is just amazingly brilliant Jess. I love love love it.

Sue Plumb said...

AWESOMENESS JESS!!! Love all the yummy layers and the textures that just make me want to reach out and touch it! You ROCKED it girl! XXX

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! This layout is just amazing and oozing with inspiration! Such a shame the way things have gone for CCG but that's life I guess hey! Keep up the awesome work :))xx