Sunday, October 30, 2011

OOTD: Casual Dinner : )

Woohoooo my try first outfit post!

I love clothes, I love everything about them! I love how different outfits can make you feel different things......
I am by no means a "fashionista" but I still enjoy putting and outfit together! I am a firm believer in dressing for yourself, wearing what YOU feel good in. I am a curvy girl and I embrace that....I guess thats why I wanted to start doing outfit posts...I just wanted to say "Yup I'm curvy, and yup I wear whatever I want!!".

This is an outfit I wore out to a very casual dinner. Skinny jeans are a staple in my wardrobe I ADORE them : ) I always have to have a pop of colour added to every outfit.....in this case it's Aqua nails and a cute aqua hairpin from Rainbows and Whimsy!



Top: City Chic
Skinny Jeans: City Chic
Shoes: Kmart
Nailpolish: Maybelline
Hairclip: Rainbows and Whimsy

Love and Peace xox

9 comments:

Leanne said...

Woot woo! Very cute..x

mel said...

ohhh - you look so cute!!!
Too cold down here for cute singlet tops - rugged up in Hubbys old jumper today :(
Love those sandals... may have to go and purchase!!!

Leanne J said...

yay... and woot woot on doin fashion posts..... {will have to think bout that..... umm.. maybe not from me...lol}...
love the aqua... woot woot.

Rachael Funnell said...

Loving your Outfit!!! Go the touches of Aqua...
Good for your doing Fashion posts..
I enjoy Fashion too & like you I'm No "Fashionista" But Enjoy it all the same......
Maybe I might join in on the FUN!!!
xx

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Jess..can I just say you look different than I imagined? LOL! I mean I have seen your face before..but you have shocked me now with the gorgeous red and seeing you in full makes you...real? LOL! I dont know! But girl..you seriously look gorgeous. I am NOt just saying that. If I didnt think so I would not have left a comment. You look cute and funky and trendy! I do not look at you and think "curvy girl" . NOT at all. I think you look healthy and awesome. Take good care and THANK YOU for all your nice words on my blog always.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

ohmygosh, your hair clips are so cute!

Unknown said...

Woohoo - looking good!!
Skinnys are a staple in my wardrobe too ;0)
Hugs
xoxo

Cynthia Lloréns said...

You really look gorgeus and I love all I saw in here.You are such a sweet person and your hair look fantastic!!!!I love all your pages you are such a great talented girl!!
I wish to came here more time.~Have a wonderful week.
Kisses and huges from Brazil
Cynthia

Rachele said...

Yay! Your first outfit post! You look beauuutiful! I love skinny jeans too. You look great in them. Hope to see more outfits from you! :)