Monday, October 10, 2011

Just to let you know!!

Hiys Guys : )

I just want to let you know I have stepped down from the Stuff 2 Scrap and Punky Scraps design teams.....this was not a decision made lightly as I LOVE both of these teams!

Annmarie & Warren from stuff 2 scrap have been so good to me!!! I THOROUGHLY enjoy using their chippy's and will continue to do so......especially on my canvases, please go on over to their shop and have a gander at all their awesome chippy designs!!!

Punky scraps is such an awesome challenge blog. Everyone has a chance to scrap how they want to, all styles are celebrated and it's not about perfection....it's about having fun and getting messy : ) I will continue to do their challenges when I get a chance!!!

Also I am having a break from my2angels.....but will be back and scrapping in a month or so!!!

I just need some time to get my wee little business up and running.....I am missing scrapping and having withdrawals......so HOPEFULLY will actually have some time to sit down and scrap in the not to distant future.

I am still loyally stalking everyone's blogs.....so you most definitely haven't gotten rid of me MWHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also if anyone is interested I am taking custom mixed media canvas orders....just drop me a line!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.....I appreciate it like ya wouldn't believe!!!

Love and Peace xox


1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

HEY YA JESS!!
It seems to have been forEVER since I've stopped BY!! BAD I know!!
Sad to see you have Stepped Down from the DT over @ STUFF 2 SCRAP...
Will Miss YA!!
xx