Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Have Scrapped!

A miracle has occurred....I have scrapped!!!

I was having serious withdrawals.........

This is a just cos lo.....using lots of Sassafras Lass : )


Stuff 2 Scrap "Leeann's scallop border Med" which I chopped a bit and painted white.....


Chip Chop Shop Apple Pin goodness....


It's been nice to relax and scrap after opening my little shop. I've been so nervous about it as I've never done anything like that before! So many things have been worrying me like What if nobody likes what I make or what if my prices aren't right and what if nobody buys anything......I'm actually proud of myself for throwing caution to the wind and getting out of my comfort zone : )

Thanks so much for all of your support!

Love and Peace xox 


4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow! A new shop! I'll have to have a looksee! :D WTG and good on you for going for it! Why not anyway - you are such a talent! This is a lovely bright and colourful layout with lots of white space - just awesomeness central! I love your new look for your blog too - very cool! That pic of you is lovely as well. You are so pretty! :D

xo

Chantelle said...

Love it Jess, especially the strips on paper on the bottom and top machine stitched - I've always been meaning to try this!! And that little tag peaking out up the top - awesome!!

WendyMac said...

Goorgeous LO Jess - love the choice of pps and the cute little pic. Lovely bright colours and great little embellies. Hey thanks so much for visiting my little blog and taking the time to leave me such lovely comments. Hugs x

Michelle Hernandez said...

We miss you over at Punky Scraps but I am so happy for you- the shop looks great- I'm really happy for you- congrats! LOVE this page- the negative space and color are amazing!!!