Sunday, October 9, 2011

Changes are a COMIN : )

Hey there FABULOUS bloggy buds....

So as the title suggests....some changes are coming to my wee little blog....
First of all a bloggy makeover is being created by an awesome lady...who I shall reveal to you at a later date.....
Second of all I'm going to start blogging about EVERTHING I love....not just scrapping......Family, motherhood, fashion, food........ALL sorts.....
Thirdly my shop Rainbows and Whimsy will be having it's GRAND opening very soon.....sooooo stay tuned to find out when.....there will be some giveaways and fun stuff happening!!!

And I just wanted to show you some new bits and bobs my2angels has available......


I am going to get some Charm Present sets to use to thread through Bakers Twine on my wrapped presses this year!!!

Love and Peace xox



3 comments:

mel said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You had better not keep us waiting for too long!!!!
Great idea to scrap about all stuff Jess - cant wait!!

Jasmine S said...

Sounds fab Jess. Love a good change.

Chic said...

These are soooo cute!