Monday, August 8, 2011

Chipboard + Canvases = FUN

Hiya Guys : )

So excited that it's my blogging week at the Stuff 2 Scrap BLOG...have so much too share!
This week I have decided to focus on off the page projects using chipboard.....It's such an AWESOMELY versatile product.......I mean the things you can do to it and use it for are endless....only bound by your imagination!!
So for the start of the week I have got some mixed media projects to show you.....
So I took Christy Tomlinson's She Art workshop awhile ago...and I totally rediscovered my adoration for painting and art journalling....I have always painted and art journalled....but stopped a few years ago.....the class really got my mojo flowing again.....and I haven't stopped since : )
My Stuff 2 Scrap chippy stash is PERFECT for making art! I LOVE adding it to my canvases & journals....love that it adds a bit of lumpy bumpyness!!
Sooooooo today I have two canvases to show you....

First up is a "She Art" canvas.....


I have used a bird from the Chipboard Birds #001 pack, I covered it with fabric tape then doodled on it...


Next up is another canvas...


Isn't this bicycle chippy GORGEOUS?? It will be available very soon...so keep an eye out for it! I gessoed it, painted with glimmer glaze then doodled on it...


I have also used the FAB Miss Leeann Pearce's Sun'N'Clouds chippy's I have gessoed the sun then painted & doodled on. I covered the clouds in paper tape then doodled on them...




Hope you got some inspiration to get messy and use your chipboard in a different way!
I will be back in the week with some more otp fun : )
Love and Peace xox










7 comments:

mel said...

sooo gorgeous Jess!!
love your she art - cant wait to get messy with the paint and spray inks now ... I'll give it a go!!
TFS
Mel xx

Leanne J said...

holy crap Jmak...these are totally amazing and just fantastic... I WANT one... seriously....

email me.. leanne.jago1@bigpond.com

lots of love an sugar.lj

Jasmine S said...

Soooo cute Miss J.
You have created beautifully.

Chantelle said...

awesome Jess, you've been busy - love the idea of using chipboard on canvas - well done!!

Unknown said...

Love them both. The chippie looks great. Might give it a go on my next canvas :)

bappleicious said...

They look amazing Jessie Mack - WTG you little HOT thing you

Cathy said...

WOW Jess your canvasses are so amazing.. love love love them both!! Have a fab week :)))