Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chippyness x 4

Heya Peeps!!

I have some more chippyness to share with you for my bloggy week at Stuff 2 Scrap

First up I have three wee canvases.....

For "Blossom" I have used a new chippy that will be in store very soon!
For "Bloom" I used Potting Around 1
For "Grow" I used a new vase chippy (in store soon!!) & Flowers from the Chipboard Flower #002 Pack




Next up I have made a cute cover for my art journal....



In the week I had to create a last minute gift for a friend.....I didn't have anytime to pop to the shop......or much time to make a gift.....Soooooo I opened my draw full of Stuff 2 Scrap goodies....pulled a couple of bits out.....and started creating......

Both the card and the "Home Sweet Home" sign took me a little over half an hour....Noice!

For this card I used Ann's Rainy Day chippy. I gessoed it then coloured in with some indian ink markers.....then outlined with a black pen.



Next up I created a 'patchwork' little sign using a new frame chippy which will be in store very soon! I painted over it, stuck different bits of scrap paper to the back, sewed on it a bit with the sewing machine then stuck a doily in the middle, added alphas which I stitched over then popped on some sassafras lass flower stickers.....easy peasy!! I used a scrap peace of gingham fabric that I sewed on to hang it by!



Thanks so much for having a goosey lucy at my blog!!

Love and Peace xox





 

3 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

Jess you are totally rocking OTP!! love every one these.. oh-la-la
enjoy your week x

mel said...

I agree with Flis - totally rocking it!!!
love the colours - just fab.

Cathy said...

WOW Jess your canvasses are gorgeous and love the gift and card you made for your friend.. lucky girl!! Have a fab week :)))