Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BIRTHDAY Time : )

Heya Awesome Gals!!!

OK so those of you have facebook probably know my computer has died.....it's pretty new too which is REALLY annoying.....Soooo while I'm in the process of getting it replaced/fixed....I have VERY limited access on hubby's pc. I can still check e-mail and fb from my phone aswell.....So if you don't see me around thats the reason why! Having HUGE withdrawals already...

Anyhoo on to more important matters...

my2angels is turning 3!!!!!!

and to celebrate all items in our birthday section are 30% off throughout August

(excluding the Webster's Pages new release Let's Celebrate which is 10% off)

AND

33% off ALL Pattern Papers till 20th August

(excludes any new arrivals)

AND

Everyone deserves a bunch of flowers on their birthday so with your first paid purchase this month you will receive a bouquet of flowers FREE

(is not included if ONLY purchasing gift certificates or our embellishment kit club)

AND

for your first paid order OVER $50.00 (not including postage) you will also receive FREE a bottle of diamond stickles ... cause we all deserve diamonds on our birthday

(not included if only purchasing our subscription kit club and gift certificates)

Love and Peace xox






No comments: