Thursday, August 11, 2011

Birthday Layout Fun : )

It's my2angels third birthday this month...and to celebrate we're running a sketch competition!!

All you have to do is upload your sketch to the gallery (using mostly products my2angels stock) and you could win a free one month subscription to the new Embellishment Kit Club!!!

Sooooo here is the sketch.....


And here is my layout.....




Would SOOOOO love it if you guys gave the sketch a go!!!

Thanks heaps for having a gander at my blog : )

Love and Peace xox

5 comments:

mel said...

love it - great interpretation on the sketch ... very Jessified {and yes...I googled and that IS a word meaning n: to turn something otherwise normal into funky, fun, colourful and fabuloso {another word you will have to google..)

Her Essential Hand said...

ah Jess.. what a sweet sweet page. I love all those balloons and the colours.
enjoy your weekend x

Marelize said...

I love your take on the sketch Jess! The balloons and twine look great a the pic is so sweet. :)

ann said...

Love the LO Jess the red balloons really make it pop xx

Moonie said...

this is a very cute layout Miss Jessy girl xx