Thursday, August 4, 2011

He fills my day with GIGGLES

Well helloooooo there : )

I have a couple of shares for you lubbly jubbly gals (or guys.....Yeah talking about YOU Tim Holtz....cos you TOTALLY read my blog BAHAHAHA)

We all know what a new month means right?? New challenges!

This months challenge at Stuff 2 Scrap is AWESOME......The always Super Duper Neato Chantal V set a yummy colour challenge......which you can check out HERE

Here is my lo.....Love how my GORGEOUS boy fills my day with so much fun and giggles!



I have used Petrina's Criss Cross Corner (Large) which I stitched on with my sewing machine. I have also used the new "Heart Flowers" chippy which should be in the shop soon. I gessoed it, painted the hearts with glimmer glaze then doodled on it...



Another of Petrina's Criss Cross Corner's (Small) which I gessoed then doodled on...



And I just thought I'd share this little canvas I made the other day.....




Thanks so much for taking the time to have a peek at my blog! Hopefully I will have my own pc back up and running soon so I can check out all your fab blogs....am having SERIOUS scrappy withdrawals!!

Love and Peace xox






8 comments:

mel said...

Hey Jess ... Tim is here going through my albums for inspiration (as if!!) and he said to let you know you totally rocked the stuff 2 scrap LO - gorgeous colours and that cheeky little face is adorable!! He also loved the canvas "she art" and would like you to do a "he art" with his distressing techniques. Hes just throwing it out there for you...
I am on the same wave as him and think you totally rock too!!
Nighty night - from Timmy and Mel

Marelize said...

Your layout is stunning Jess!! I LOVE that flower cluster with the cute hearts and the background looks awesome. :)

Cathy said...

WOW Jess absolutely ADORE your LO.. you totally rocked the colour challenge!! Love the yummy cluster and the chippie details are fantastic!! How fab is your photo.. so CUTE. Have a great week :))) hugs

Rachael Funnell said...

Your Layout & Canvas is Super Dooper Gorgeous.....
Love that u added Gesso to the S2S Chippie, MUST try that!!!!
Have a Wonderful weekend..
xx

Jasmine S said...

Hey Miss J. Fab LO and the background looks awesome. Lovin all the other bits and bobs and your canvas is fabulous. Your girl is super.

Chantelle said...

Oh Jess, you make me laugh with your words!! Love your LO for Stuff 2 Scrap - such a cool design. And your canvas - wow - it's awesome.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hey Jess you are just sooo funny! ROFL. Thanks for the lovely words and I so loved your layout and that canvas has rocked my socks off. WTG and have a great one chick! :D

E said...

Your layout is stunning! Love everything on it!