Sunday, April 22, 2012

Markets and a Sketch : )

HELOOOOOO lubbly jubbly ladies!!

Hope everyone is absolutely dandy.

I would like to announce I THINK our internet may be fixed.....but I'm not getting my hopes up as it's been playing up so much. I have had a rather productive time not having any internet access though lol

Soooo where on earth do I start?? I've had the BESTEST weekend. I finally had a market stall, and am so chuffed with all the positive feed back from all the lovely market goers.....what a confidence boost! I was so nervous I wouldn't sell anything and no body would like my stuff. My mind is totally buzzing with ideas about tweaking my products, new products to make for the next markets, and lots of stall design ideas. 

This was my wee stall.....excuse the not so fab photo...but you get the picture!


I also want to share my Stuck?! Sketches April 15th sketch with you.....

Here is the awesome sketch....


and here is my layout....


I once again used a couple of kits from The Boxx, This years kits have been sooooo AWESOME that I find it impossible to choose from just one kit so I use bits from all of them!!! Also there are a few bits and bobs from older kits as well. Also I've used a gorgeous Lil Red Rocket black and white spotty button and a small vintage boy tag.....gosh I love Shell's products.....sooooo very gorgeous : )

THANKYOU oh so very much for taking the time to have a wee sticky beak at my blog!

Love and Peace xox



3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Wow Jess your layout is just gorgeous, Love the colours you have used, beautiful photo, loving the base paper you used
Hugs
Mary x

Dolly B said...

oh and the splashes of yellow... Perfect

Anonymous said...

So glad the markest went well ... told you your stuff would sell and your personality would shine