Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just EAT it

Sooooooo for awhile now I have been loving reading other bloggy buddies weekly menu plans. I love getting new ideas and trying new recipes!

So I thought I would love to share our weekly menu's too : )

Monday: BBQued Lamb cutlets, corn cobs & asparagus with turkish rolls.
Tuesday: Beef ,date & baby spinach tagine with couscous and green beans.
Wednesday: Tamari, garlic & ginger chicken stir-fry with soba noodles.
Thursday: Chicken thighs stuffed with pumpkin, pistachio & feta chunky dip & wrapped in bacon with garlic mash potato & broccolini.
Friday: Homemade pizza.
Saturday: Out for dinner.
Sunday:Lamb, feta, roast pumpkin & baby spinach salad.

Baking: Banana Bread, Pumpkin Whoopie pies with cream cheese filling

Sooooo tell me, tell me, tell me......what are you cooking this week?????

Love and Peace xox

2 comments:

stacey said...

what am i cooking this week NOTHING IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE, it all sounds so yummy

Chantal Vandenberg said...

LOL - wow you are totally a cook! We are having lots of barbies... :D