Monday, May 9, 2011

Get P to the Unky....

Greetings from planet Jess : ) I come in Peace...Take me to your nearest chocolate factory....

Ok enough of the crazy!

Sooooo I finished another challenge last night...can I get a Woohoo up in herrrrr!

I did a Punky Scraps challenge....cos they so totally ROCK...

The challenge is:
Create a lo using all five items/techniques

No cardstock
Stitching
Paint
Twine
Stamp

Here's what a came up with....



Clusteriffic....The yellow and grey spotty button is from Such Sweet Tierney & the heart pin & black textured fimo button is from The Chip Chop Shop.......



More Chip Chop fimo goodness...and Such Sweet Tierney Button : )



Thanks for visting Planet Jess.....Please exit via the slippery slide on the left....don't forget to say "weeeeeeeee" on the way down....

Love and Peace xox












14 comments:

bappleicious said...

* Yells WWEeeeeeee and skips all the way home*
He he
Awesome as usual Jessie Mack
Love ya guts

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Jess! Greetings form Planet Rach!!!! LOL..
Just a totally Rocking LO... The colors are fully Fabbo, All your other Awesome details are just COOL! As Always soooo much Coolness here....
XXX

Anonymous said...

Chocolate awaits you here on the Gold Coast ... you just gotta wait for 5 weeks to get it :):):) Punky Scraps is just made for you! Awesome layout and love that stencil rocking in the background!

Cathy said...

OMG Jess WOW I just LOVE your LO.. totally awesome grunge going on here!!! Love the background and the cluster looks fantastic! hugs :)))

E said...

Cool work!! Like the background and the buttoms.

Her Essential Hand said...

tee hee.. you have jsut made my day.. wee...
love love your humor chickie.. keep it coming :)
ooh.. and before I go 'weeee' again..
LOVE those pages.. x

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Jess! Love the colours and the misting looks awesome! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy that was fun!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okies enough of my crazies!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your page! The colours are so awesome! And I love that Chip Chop Fimo thingy there. Wish I got them on my last order... oh well - next time! Yay!

You have made me laugh... you rule!

xo

Irini said...

Fabulous fabulous layout!!!!!!!!!!! love the colours and the details just fabulous!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and lovely layout, love it, thanks for sharing!

Natalie Jane said...

LOVE it :) :) thanks for playing along :) :) xox

Mel said...

Oh how gorgeous is this Jess, I love that colour combination and the gorgeous mix of embellies here, I just placed an order and cannot wait to get my Chip Chop Shop goodies, hope I can do something as awesome as this. Melx

Leeann Pearce said...

what the devil is that chantel girl on again...the swing or red cordial!!!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this page and that cluster it totally rocking...the heart pins are good as too... i really like them... and a special thank you for always supporting me.

alexandra s.m. said...

beautiful page!!
TFS~