Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YAY!!!!! I can FINALLY say.....

Heya GORGEOUS Gals : )

Welllllllll I can FINALLY tell everyone........
I'm on the 2011 Stuff 2 Scrap Creative Team : ) I am so so thrilled to be part of this amazing chipboard company......they have the most FUNKY chippy products around!! Including designs from Miss Leeann Pearce.......I super duper HEART chipboard...so I'm feeling pretty darn blessed right now! You won't believe the AWESOME talent I get to work with......

  • Chantal Vandenberg
  • Chantelle Huizenga
  • Felicity Wilson
  • Sharryn Thomson
  • Tracey St Johnwood
  • Leeann Pearce

I got my creative team pack yesterday and let me tell you.......I have sooooo many awesome products to get stuck into! I can't wait to start CREATING so i can share this FAB chipboard with you guys....

Love and Peace xox

 

13 comments:

Jasmine S said...

This is one fabbo team and the fact that you're in there, even fabber (is that even a word?). Anyway, congrats and I cant wait to see your new creations.

Heather Jacob said...

Fantastic news Jess, my gorgeous srappy mate !!!I can feel your excitment... WHOOPIE !!!!!
seems we're both gonna be on a "chippie" journey together .. can't wait to see yours WOO HOO !!!
hugz xxooxxoo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Soooo exciting hey, Jess!!! Yay!!! BTW - I thought I was aready following you but it looks like I wasn't ... d'oh! Sorry about that! xo

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you! ♥

Shell said...

Huge congrats Jess. Very well deserved. Cant wai to see your creations x

Chantelle said...

Congrats Jess - am going to love working alongside you - wasn't it awesome getting all that lovely chipboard. Have fun xx

Her Essential Hand said...

skippety-dooo-darr.. so great to be working alongside.
Cant wait to see what you do with your goodies.
x

Leanne J said...

woot de woot woot... been waiting for the announcement ..my bestie just had to tell me .. i'm family afterall and she said you too.. yay.. huge congrats..

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! WEE! A Huge Congrats on your CT for Stuff2scrap........ Can't wait to See your creations!!!!
XXX

bappleicious said...

Congrats Jess - good on ya

Marilyn said...

Congratulations Jesse!!! Weeepeeee!! I'm so happy for you!!! Great team!!
HUGS!!! :)

Cathy said...

WOO HOO Jess... huge congrats... so excited for you!! Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations hugs :)

Leeann Pearce said...

Well hello my happy scrappy friend... so excited to have you on the team... you are an awesome chicky! And i can't wait to see more of you creations!