Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stalk ya Soon!

Oh my goodness....life can be a little crazy sometimes!
In the last 3 weeks we've all had a nasty cold. I had the yuckiest infected toe and couldn't walk for a couple of days.....so GROSS!! And this last week we've all had gastro.....Eli and I are FINALLY feeling better today but poor hubby is sick as a dog........
But guess what.......we're alive, we're happy and we've got a place to call home....soooo we have alot to be thankful for : )

Soooooo ladies I hope that next week will be an awesomely healthy week. One where I'll be able to stalk your blogs and look at your fab work, get some scrapping done......and get around to posting some lo's that have been sitting around for the last week and a bit!!!

Love and Peace........Stalk you soon xox

5 comments:

Jasmine S said...

You poor mites. Well, things come in three's so hopefully that is you done for a while.
Now get working and show us some of your fab designs.

Heather Jacob said...

you poor darling !!!! I have a surprise for you over on my blog, pop over a see, it may cheer you up gorgeous girl ????? big, big hugz from me x

Cathy said...

Sounds like you've had a bit of a rough time of it Jess. Glad to hear you are on the mend!! Can't wait to see some of your gorgeous creations :)

Her Essential Hand said...

I hope your all better soon, rest up :)x

Rachael Funnell said...

Glad to here you are on the mend!! Hope too see your creations real soooon....
XXX