Thursday, December 30, 2010

Long time no Blog!!!

It seems like I haven't blogged forever.......I hope you guys had a really awesome Christmas!!! Ours was really relaxing : ) I haven't scrapped for ages now and think I may be having withdrawals......

I just wanted to have a little bit of a boast about a couple of things....

Firstly I was picked to be this months featured member at The Boxx!! Jane sent me an AWESOME Box of Scraps Kit to play with....you'll see what I came up with in the next newsletter!! I was so thrilled to be a featured member at The Boxx.....it is the BEST online forum....the ladies are soooo supportive and lovely!

Secondly.....I got picked as one of the winners for November at Scrap the Boys for my "Super Spunk" lo...I was sooo happy to have been picked as a winner : )

Well thats my boasting session over and done with....hopefully I'll be back with a lo to share soon!

Love and Peace xox

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Glad you had a fabulous Christmas Jess. Congrats on the win at STB's and your feature at The Boxx... well deserved. Can't wait to see some of your gorgeous creations!!

Heather Jacob said...

fabulous news Jess !! I am soooooo thrilled for you .. well deserved too. Cant wait to see what you come up with, you are such a little cutie ?? hugs x

Leanne J said...

woot woot yay for jess mack... cant wait to see what you've created with the boxx of scraps..woot woot.. happy days.

Jasmine S said...

Well done Jess. I have been stopping by to congratulate you but yep, bad bad girl, slack blogger. Lucky it is Christmas time and you have an excuse. Have a Happy New Year. See you next year....

Marilyn said...

Congrats Jesse on the win and in the featured-Boxx!! Bravo Girl!! Happy New Year!! a lot of Good Health, Peace and Love for the 2011!!!
A big hug from the Caribbean!!