Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Well we all arrived home yesterday......exhausted cos we have all had a virus!! Eli is a bit out of sorts cos he's a "routine" kid so it will take a couple of days for him (and me) to get back into the swing of things.
Have been told from our dog sitter, neighbours and our real estate agent that our darling dogs have escaped numerous times. They have been digging holes under the fence into our neighbours yards and then escaping to the beach......I don't know how ruby even gets under the fence as she's quite rotund hehehe Kinda reminds me of a big wombat I think lol....Anyhoo enough of my ramblings......I can't wait to get stuck into some scrappy pages with all my new bits and bobs!!!

Oh and I miss you BOXX!!! PLease come back soon!!!

Love and Peace xox

No comments: