Monday, October 4, 2010

Challenge Heaven October Challenge : Song

Today I managed to get another lo done : ) This one is for Challenge Heavens October song challenge. For the challenge we had to use a song from a childrens movie for the title. I used "Zip Ah Dee Doo Dah" from the 1946 disney movie 'Song from the South". I love the song....it suits the photo of Elijah at the park...he was having a great time!

I'm a bit tired...... so I'm not going to list all the bits I used....feel free to ask me if you want to know about anything I used : )

Here it is....



And the close up.....the gorgeous "bubble" tree is designed by Leanne Pearce....you can get them at The Chip Chop Shop on Etsy : )




Thanks for having a sticky beak at my blog!! LOve and Peace xox

6 comments:

Leanne J said...

OM freaking G.. that is stunning....
you are totally ON FIRE>. wow.. that detail on that tree.. wowzers.. woot woot.. and YAY...

Cathy said...

WOW just gorgeous Jess. That altered tree is adorable. Loving all the textures :)

Alison said...

Funky! Love your detail on the tree - fabbo chickie :)

mel said...

looooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine S said...

This looks great. Love the pp design with that border thingy and the photo at the side and then should I start on how fab that tree looks???? Fabbo chicky.

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh ... You nailed embellishing that tree... but i totally dig the design of this layout.... could you please e-mail me this LO please!
i would like to feature it on my blog thanks!

l.pearce@westnet.com.au