Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Challenge Heaven August Challenge : Word

This is my LO for the Challange Heaven August word challenge. The criteria was use the word 'two' and a banner/bunting. I really have been thinking about Elijah growing up so fast lately so I wanted to do a LO that reflected my feelings about that. I kept it simple as it was the sentiment I wanted to shine through : ) I used My Minds Eye (quite contrary), Cosmo Cricket (earth love), October Afternoon (night light - Katie) & The Girls Paperie (on holiday) pp's. Basic grey brads. Bazzil Kraft CS and I got the little pegs from an Ebay shop called Brads & Beyond.....

So here is my LO......nice and simple : )


Made two flowers from tiny doilies, distressed paper circles & buttons. I attached those to folded paper that I stapled to some corrugated cardboard.



The photo is made to look like it's hanging on a washing line (which I hope counts as a bunting/banner).



And here's the most important part of this page.....the journalling. It explains the sentiment of the photo and the title "Two Pegs"



Thankyou so much for having a gander at my LO : )

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Jessica!! love the stitching and the washing line banner. Checked out your work, your doodling is out of this world!!

mel said...

oh this is such a cute LO!! what a great idea! I had the same thought just the other day when I was pegging up a tinny 000 suit of my little nieces. Yep time does just fly, got to treasure the time we have with them now (while we know where they are!!) have a good one Mel xx

Marilyn said...

I love the design...super cool!! and I love the story with the stitching...another great page, Jessica!!