Saturday, November 9, 2013

Scrapfriends Sketch #19 - You Shine So Bright

Hey hey hey :)

Today I have a sketch challenge layout to share with you today. I have had a go at sketch challenge #19 at Scrapfriends.

Man I am just LOVING the feather trend at the moment.....I can't get enough of them!!

I have used some lubbly jubbly Purple Pumpkin goodies. Check my blog post over at the pp blog for info on all the products I have used.

Here is the super awesome sketch:



Here is what I came up with:


Layers:


More Layers:



Thank you a whole bunch for checking out my blog!

Love and Peace xox

Jess

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess this is amazing!!! Love those feathers and the gorgeous colours!!

zenevak said...

This is so happy and fresh! Totally fabulous! Love your interpretation of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends.

Lizzy Hill said...

Just WONDERFUL, Ms McKenzie...light, fun & fabulous:):) That black thread, too.....yummy:):) Super use of PP as well, I must say....one of my fave embellie co's:):) thanks for sharing with us at SF:):):)

Val-Belle said...

Jess this is so pretty. Love the soft colours and on the black and white it looks so cool.... Gorgeous job with the challenge.

Jasmine S said...

Just gorgeous Jess. Love that pop of colour.

Unknown said...

I need to get some of these feathers! I had one lonely feather that I've already used...must.get.more! Love this layout and the bright purple. That thin black thread is such a fab touch, too!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I think I must be pinning pretty much every layout you're coming out with these days! This is no exception. What a fun and fabulous layout!!

Miae said...

Oh yeah, totally digging this page! Just makes me happy looking at it, all bright and full of good cheer! Thank you for joining us at ScrapFriends, your page rocks!