Saturday, October 19, 2013

CSI #93 - 3

Heya :)

Today I have CSI case file #93 to share with you.
I have also shared this over at the Purple Pumpkin blog as I've used lot's of lubbly jubbly pp goodies!

Here is the super fab case file:


Here is what I came up with:


My journalling is tucked into a clear pocket under the photo on a kraft tag. It reads: "We get asked all the time if we are going to have any more children, and we always say no. People think it's quite odd, but we are so very happy with our family of three. We are just so contented & just adore our little trio. We are able to do everything together & we wouldn't have it any other way!!".

Layers:


Thankyou for visiting my blog!

Love and Peace xox

Jess

4 comments:

Marek said...

wowowowowow !!!

Dolly B said...

Jess I LOVE, LOVE This, gorgeous layout
Mary x

Lizzy Hill said...

Saw this over at PP & had to come by to say how LOVELY I think it is...you use their goodies sooo well...I always look at the tickets & then pop them back in the stast...will have to take a ticket outta YOUR book & just tuck 'em in....they look neat like that:):) And go you, with making your OWN decision about family size:):) I always wanted a girl, but after 2 boys didn't want to risk being the Mum of 3 boys...not that there's anything wrong with that...just don't think I could have coped!!!!

Leanne said...

absolutely stunning LO!! Love it..x