Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scapfriends Colour Challenge #13 - 30 Rocks

Greetings from planet Jess!

I've scrapped again! YAY!
This time I've played along at Scrapfriends. I've joined in their Colour Palette Challenge #13. I would never usually use these colours so it really helped me get out of my comfort zone, which is always a good thing :)

Soooo here's the fab palette.....


And here's my layout:
I've scrapped about how I think being 30 is awesome.


Gotta have a layers close-up.....


Thanks o much for checking out my wee blog!

love and peace xox

Jess



6 comments:

Dolly B said...

Love it, a very cool layout

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Gorgeous take on the palette!!! Great layering as always!! I love it!!! Thanks for playing along at SF!!! <3

Thuria said...

very beautiful!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh jess this is totally awesome.... i love the designs and everything you used! YAY!

sannalippert said...

Oh I love your work - and this is no exception!! thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFriends again :)!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yup, have to agree with the other SF girls, Jess...totally stunning, lovely layering & I adore that little bit in the left hand corner....so glad we made you get outta your comfort zone, too:):):) Thanks for playing at Scrap Friends!!!!