Monday, November 19, 2012

Fly!

Aloha!

Hope everyone has had a FAB weekend and has a super duper awesome week!

I'm a bit excited today as we are popping down to perth to visit my mum while hubby does some training. 

And if you're reading this Shazzy, Zoe & Sophie...big squishy hugs and loves to you xox

Righto.....I have a scrappy share today. This is a just cos layout.
I've been having a play with the Kaisercraft "Save the Date" range. Usually I'm not super keen on really "themed" ranges, but this one really caught my eye. The colours are fab and all the embellishments & stickers etc that come with the range are super cute.


I'm really loving layering pennant/banners at the moment...as well as loving "splats" on my page. I've had a couple people ask how to do them, my2angels has a tutorial HERE on how to do them : )



How cute are these cabochons over the save the date heart rubons! 


Layers, layers , layers........


Here is a list of products I used:

- Kaisercraft "Save The Date" Papers, Aplha Stickers, Rubons Stickers & Pennant/Banners.
-Distress Stain in "Mustard Seed" for splats.
-Glimmer Glaze in "Oil Slick" for black paint splatters.
 -Glimmer Glam in "mermaid" for stamped circles.
- Manila tag.
-Scrapware "ATC Frame". Which I painted with white paint and doodled on.
-White scalloped edge felt frame.
-Transparent glass Cabochons.
-Black and White spotted acrylic button.
-Small holed red acrylic button.
-Staz on ink pad in Jet black.
-Baker's Twine in Teal & White.
-Tim holtz paper rosette die.
-black cotton thread.
-black pilot permaball pen.
-Chevron washi tape.

Well I best be getting back to packing!

Thankyou so much for having a peek at my blog

love & peace xox

Jess










4 comments:

Leanne said...

wow wow wow!! LOVIN' these layers!! gorgeous..x

Janice Nicholls said...

This has so many gorgeous layers and detail. LOve it Jess. :)

bappleicious said...

That is super cute Jess - i'm lovin your layers as well

Heather Jacob said...

oh my Jess this is divine . I cant take my eyes away it is so beautiful, love looking at all your details ... xoxoxo