Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Goodies....

Heeeeeeeeey Giiiiirrrrrl's : )

Though I would share all the new hair goodies I've recently added to my madeit store, I have found such a passion for making hair bits and bobs.....who would have thunk it!

You can find my wee store here:  www.madeit.com.au/rainbowsandwhimsy

Don't see anything that floats your boat? Thats cool......I LOVE custom orders.....no really I do.....

Oh and just so you know.....I make hair pieces for adults as well...so go on...go have a wee gander!

Excuse the photo overload.....sharing is caring.......right?


















I TRULY thank you for taking the time out to view my blog!!

Love and Peace xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the teal one chook, especially the cluster centrepiece totally unqiue and gorgeous (might have to use that idea on a layout LOL)