Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WAY cool WEBSTERS

Hidely hodely Bloggeroonys : )

I have been a scrappin with my my2angels stash
Think websters pages is all about fussy cutting and pretty paper?? THINK AGAIN.....it can totally be funky.....the backsides are often pretty dang awesome.....and I love websters alphas stickers & the journalling cards......

Soooooo here's the first lo....


Lot's of embellies....




Annnnnnd lo number two....



Layers baby....



Weeee bit of journalling....



Products Used: Websters Pages (Yacht Club) Paper, Chippy Button & Journalling Card, Twine, Manilla Tag, Acrylic button (I heated it with a heat gun stamped on it then smeared some white paint over), CorreBoard Alphas.

Thanks so much for having a gander......

Love and Peace xox




7 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yeah, Baby!!! Love your funky Websterlicious layouts! I would definately jump on this Websters bandwagon for sure! Awesome work, Jess - very inspirational! Might actually BUY Websters now! LOL! Fabbo! :D

WendyMac said...

Awesome LO's Jess....love all the gorgeous colour combos and layering. Looks like you guys had a great time on your holiday. Keep up inspiring me!! x

Jasmine S said...

Wow you have worked the papers brilliantly and so so uniquely. Love the pops of color and the white space makes it all work beautifully.

Toni Cartwright said...

These Layout are just awesome Jess...
You sure have worked with these papers well!!!
I so love both layouts
Great job
TONI
XOXOX

Cathy said...

WOW Jess ADORE how you've used the Websters papers with your fun and funky style.. amazing work!! hugs :))

Her Essential Hand said...

I have just been through the lat few pages here and my jaw is open wide!
Your pages are just simply gorgeous - I love how you use the paint at the moment!
Enjoy your weekend x

Leeann Pearce said...

You have been a busy girl with some super awesome pages for us all... loving all yo8ur paint and doodles on there... but my all time is your stitching... so love that you are crazy stitching...keep it up... can't wait to see more of your awesomeness jess!