Thursday, June 9, 2011

Expo....here I come!!

Well the time has come....I'm off tonight to fly over to QLD for the expo! So excited, nervous.....and a bit woe/guilty about leaving Tav & Elijah to fend for them selves.....darn that mothers gulit!!

I will be at the My 2 Angels stand so come and say hello!! Tracy has been working her rear off getting the stand looking GORGEOUS and putting together AWESOME embelly packs, flowers, charms......and HEAPS more...so come and have a look and grab a bargain!!!

ANYHOO before I go I just wanted to let ya know....

Challenge Heaven is having a Cyber Crop!! It will be SUPER FUN : )


And Just a little toot....

I won May's Challenge at Stuck?! Sketches with this lo!!!! YAY!!! SOOOOO thrilled...especially since there was so much gorgeous entries....I was very suprised to see my page had won.....it was a nice suprise though : )

Will be back and blogging next week.....until then....

Love and Peace xox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun!!!! I'm so jealous! Maybe next year...
Congrats on your win too! And I love your new blog header xx

Anne P said...

Go Jessie. Congrats on the win and I'm sure I will be popping into M2A over the weekend.

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Jess Congrats on your win! and yes i am jealous too you have a great time and try not let that guilt get to ya!!!
TONI
XOXOXOXO

Lisa Amiet said...

Congrats on the win! Might see you at the expo!

Jasmine S said...

Congrats on the win. Your LO totally rocked so you had to win didn't you.
And sooooooo sooooooo soooooo jealous you are going to the Expo. Have heaps of fun.

Michelle said...

Loved that LO Jess !! A well deserved win !! Have a great time, green with envy xxx See ya at the CC x

Anne P said...

Hi, great to meet you yesterday. Thanks for the offer of the PP :)