Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pay it Forward : )

Hey there : )
Yesterday I was visiting the AWESOME Julie Winks blog and saw this FAB idea......

[Pay it forward for creative people]: I promise to send something handmade to the first five people who leave a comment on this post. They must in turn, promise to post this and send something they made to the first five people to reply. It must be sent sometime in 2011. It can be anything you have made... from jewellery, sewing, cards ...it all counts.

Soooooo for the first GORGEOUS GALS who leave me a comment......I'll send you a little somethin somethin!!

And don't forget to do the same thing on your blog......Spread the handmade love : )

Love and Peace xox

3 comments:

just another day said...

Jess this is such a great idea must put it on my blog too!!

Heather Jacob said...

count me in... you gorgeous girl you !!!!!hugz x

WendyMac said...

What a special thing to do!! I would love to be a part of this!. Cheers Wendy.xo