Friday, September 24, 2010

MIA

Heya Ladies......I've been a bit MIA this last week and a bit...I came down to Perth to visit for a couple of days....and have ended up staying longer.....will be back in good ol Port Hedland next Thursday!! I think I may have gone a little (translate - ALOT) crazy buying scrappy bits. It's soooooo nice to be able to go into actual stores and look at all the products. I have bought TONS of pretty girly bits and bobs.......will have to find something to do with them as I only have a boy hehehe....... Anyhoo I hope you guys are all having an awesome week.....Love and Peace xox

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

wondered what happened to you.. no ones been spreading any peace around lately..
hopefully your order should be waiting for you when you get home.. and LOL about scrappy shops.. i do that all the time....
anyho.. hope you are good.. talk soon..
SUgar BABy